Our approach to automation is the same irrespective of whether it is an upgrade project or a new installation. At the core, our aim is to deliver you all the benefits that digital technology in automation affords. We understand that automation system is an investment and you expect immediate returns in terms of safety, efficiency, and being able to be in full control of your operations.
We meet your expectations through our comprehensive approach highlighted below.
- Carefully evaluate your actual automation needs and conduct site assessment, wherever required. This process not only helps us come up with solutions that are optimal, but also enables us to identify any opportunities to look beyond your present requirements and design a future-proof system.
- Design and engineer the right system for your requirements using the latest, state-of-the-art digital solutions from our technology partner Andritz Hydro GmbH. At this stage of product development, we make it a point to actively engage your team in the development processes and fully acquaint them with the overall system to enable them to perform smooth operation of the systems post commissioning.
- We offer you the ability to choose from a uniform range of automation products. For example, the HIPASE series is a single hardware-software platform for protection, governor, excitation, and synchronization applications. Such a strategy significantly reduces your initial investment and makes operation and maintenance simpler and less expensive.
- After successful commissioning, we deliver swift and flexible after-sales services. We are committed to providing complete life cycle support for the systems we supply. If and when required, our experts can run remote diagnostics and troubleshooting after establishing a secure network connection to your automation system.
Our team of professionals provides the following services related to automation of hydropower plants and substations.
- Guidance in development of automation masterplan
- Site Assessment
- Design and Engineering of the Control and Protection systems
- Assembly and FAT of Panels/Systems
- Installation and Commissioning
- After-sales and Remote Troubleshooting Supports
- User Training Programmes
- Annual Maintenance Contracts